Compassion Corps Presents:
Orphan Day 5K
October 14th, 2017
9am Registration, 10am Start
Ridley Creek State Park, Pavilion #17
About the Event
In conjunction with Orphan Sunday activities taking place all over the world, Compassion Corps is hosting this event for the 7th consecutive year. The Orphan Day 5K raises awareness and funding for the purpose of school scholarships for orphan children in Liberia and Uganda.
Please plan to join us!
4 Ways to Get Involved:
- 1. Run or Walk on October 14th.
Cost: $30/adult; $15/student; $10/child; $75/family of four + $5 per additional member
REGISTER NOW! (Must register by Sept 15th to receive a T-shirt)
- 2. Invite Others to Join You. Download and print the church bulletin insert to help spread the word at your local church.
- 3. Can’t Make it? No problem! You can still show your support…donate to the cause.
- 4. Sponsor the Event. Interested businesses, churches or individuals can download our sponsorship information sheet.
What to Expect
- Bryn Mawr Running Company will be managing the event, using a pull tab electronic timing system for timing
- Hot Cup of Compassion coffee will be served and bags will be available for sale
- Kids’ “Fun Run” course available for little ones
- Food, crafts, and games will be set up for families to enjoy after the run
- Prizes will be awarded for the fastest runner in each age category
- Information about Compassion Corps and student sponsorship will be available
Learn more about how Compassion Corps is helping to unleash hope for Africa’s next generation through a unique student sponsorship program that is designed to provide for many of the basic needs of a child’s daily life. For just $30/month, you can change a child’s future! Visit SponsorWithCompassion.com!
Run or walk to let these kids know they’re loved!
This website was created as a gift from Farotech. An SEO Philadelphia